Saturday, October 4, 2008

Module Three Reflection


Monitoring group work is always a challenge.  Working with my colleagues to identify ways to keep students focused and on task was both a lot of fun and useful.  

I am also more aware of the some of the organizational challenges my students face as they attempt to organize their online resources for class projects in both Film Studies and English. These activities have also made me more aware of appropriate online use constraints.

I really do look forward to developing my Merchant of Venice unit plan.

1 comment:

Mrs. Ulman said...

Your blog looks so professional!
Will you use the wiki?
When you speak of the challenges the students face when they go online, I think one of our major roles is to make them aware that there is a challenge!